The past few weeks I feel like I'm in someone else's body, someone else's mind, someone else's life... have you ever experienced that? I do not know what has become of the woman that I am. I blamed it to my monthly period, but it's too much of a stretch already! I wonder if I need to have my brain checked, seriously. Must be because I stopped going to the gym, hmmm. Or perhaps because I have been missing out on sleep... I feel like I'm shrinking, like that of a prune... oh wait, raisin. Yes, a raisin. Shriveled. Ugly.
My migraines are back with a vengeance! Three days of torture. Three days where I wish I were somewhere else. Agonizing days. But, in the name of Lent I shoveled the snow from the driveway in the hopes of getting that darn endorphin! I did this because I seem to not skip meat on days that matter. Alas, I got all aches all over minus the happy hormones! I was trembling in the cold, but sweating. I could not move anymore. My back hurts, my legs are wobbly, and now my arms feel like I trained to beat Manny Pacquiao! What is with all these fatigue?
Ah, fatigue. I should sleep earlier. I know I was happier when I did that. I should do that. I should.
2 comments:
T, i suggest you get a scan and neuro check..i know its quite a hassle but if its affecting your daily life, thats really serious now..
Hugs..;-)
Hi Chel, I shall be starting on meds that will hopefully prevent migraines. I will talk to you about this on the phone nya.
Post a Comment