In response and in honor to RCS' most recent post, I recalled the things that I have been imagining lately to relax my utterly tired body. My palpitations were back last night, I had to order in dinner because I just felt too weak to be doing anything else than lie down. So anyway, here goes:
- A new guest house in Minglanilla or a new house somewhere on a hill with a view of the ocean! I can actually hear the breeze and feel it as it kisses my cheeks while I lazily rest on a hammock.
- My manang Bebe doing the laundry, neatly folding and tucking the dried ones, and organizing this darn closet! Imagine, this actually is a source for a fantasy help! Laundry is obviously a stressor! *sigh*
- And oh waking up to a freshly baked bread!!! I can smell it!!!
- Baby L. when oh when???
- Looking myself at the mirror sans the flabs and the tub, about 6-8 inches taller... yeah right! HAHAHA!
8 comments:
Keep it simple and linger there.
yes tita! i still go back to my number one. the life on a hammock hehehe!
che, ang number one dili baya imposible=)actualy dili impossible ang tanan except lang ang 8 inches taller! hahaha=)
dili man kinahanglan tall ang socialite. LOL!
ah bugal bugal lagi ning duha ay! unsaon nako pag tubo noh? sige biya ko katug unta hahah!
happy thoughts for baby L.
keep them coming. stay in bed some more.
freshly baked bread!!! aguy!!!!
chi, sige ra ko damgo ni leiko! ambot kanus-a sya moabot...
nette, kaon ta pan init na hahaha!!! mailad dayon ka bwahahaha =P
Post a Comment