"Daddy, Mommy is in the hospital!" this woke my husband relatively earlier on a Sunday. I was wondering what the commotion was upstairs while I was decorating a cake for the barrio fiesta party in the afternoon. He was relieved when he saw me I was in the kitchen... apparently, the little one was dreaming of some sort.
I hope this would not a reality soon enough. For the past weeks, I've had more than four anxiety attacks. I hope it is just that and not something serious. Physical exhaustion leads me to catching my breath, with my heart racing, and this very heavy chest pressure. I just had to lie down and sleep it off.
Yesterday was the longest gospel about the passion of Christ, I cannot go through all that standing. I felt like I was about to faint. I sat down. But the dizziness and the lightheadedness continued until the afternoon. We were busy preparing for the banquet and I just need to rest my head somewhere, it felt like it was about to fall off my neck. My friend took my blood pressure and found out my diastolic BP was borderline. I hope my heart is still working well and that my veins are not blocked with plaque due to very high triglycerides!
I am waiting for my doctor to return my call. I have already scheduled a follow up check for next week.
I hope this would not a reality soon enough. For the past weeks, I've had more than four anxiety attacks. I hope it is just that and not something serious. Physical exhaustion leads me to catching my breath, with my heart racing, and this very heavy chest pressure. I just had to lie down and sleep it off.
Yesterday was the longest gospel about the passion of Christ, I cannot go through all that standing. I felt like I was about to faint. I sat down. But the dizziness and the lightheadedness continued until the afternoon. We were busy preparing for the banquet and I just need to rest my head somewhere, it felt like it was about to fall off my neck. My friend took my blood pressure and found out my diastolic BP was borderline. I hope my heart is still working well and that my veins are not blocked with plaque due to very high triglycerides!
I am waiting for my doctor to return my call. I have already scheduled a follow up check for next week.
7 comments:
i hope it's nothing serious, T. be well. and get enough rest.
Take things in stride T. Everything will turn out well.
hala mam nuh. =( get well soon.
hey, don't work too hard. spare time to relax. akio worries.
Oh no T! Ayaw palabi *hugs*
ikaw ba! pabadlong man ka oi...be watchful of your triglycerides...kaya man gani nako ipaubos ikaw pa ba=)
nahala, you need to rest more. dili dapat mag rigor ang utok if the laundry room's getting messier. hehehe.
Post a Comment