Back...

21 October 2009

Quite quiet lately... my thoughts escape me every time I try to update my site. I have scribbled a few in my tiny tickler notebook which I carry all around but found no time in posting them. I have pictures to share and stories to tell... but where to start?

  • I am now back in the US. Got here on the 19th, Monday morning after a very nasty and turbulent flight. I guess crossing the Pacific Ocean when a super typhoon is brewing is not a pretty good idea. I think my bum jumped a foot before it landed back on my seat. The passengers who were luckily awake screamed a lot. I kept quiet and held on to my son's hand for comfort and one hand over my belly. I had to pretend and glee with delight every time the plane rocks as if we're at the adventure zone somewhere out there. My son didn't show a sign of fear and trauma. By far, that was the worst flight I've ever had! It wasn't pleasant to be four months pregnant in that turmoil, I didn't want to move lest provoke myself to vomit. I am happy we made it... wanted to do a sun dance the moment we landed!
  • If you've travelled via LAX, you will know what I mean by unpleasant and rude. However, the universe conspired with me that someone helped me picked up my luggages from the carousel and brought me to the arrival gate! What a relief! At least something came out good from that flight. =)
  • I am getting bigger. What do you expect? LOL!
  • Still jetlagged, waking up at midnight and falling asleep at three in the afternoon. Oh I can't wait to be home this Friday! See you my LOVE!
  • Prior to coming here, I was like a headless chicken doing errands and tying up loose ends. Had to accomplish the very reason of my trip... and in between, I had to indulge myself with treats that I can only dream about when I am back in my own queendom! Massage, facial, manicure and pedicure, haircut and hair treatments!
  • I miss my sisters and my girls! I don't want to elaborate because I will cry... =(
  • Baby is kicking up a storm, kicks are past my belly button already!
  • Struggled at the bathroom awhile back, little boy is very constipated. He was crying a lot! My poor baby... good thing "it" came out after I sang Somewhere Over The Rainbow! =P
  • The little one and I stayed at the Incheon (Seoul) Airport Transit Hotel for a good six hours! We slept a lot! Thank God, we were able to rest prior to that horrible trip! Yes, it was blissful to enjoy that sleep while waiting for our flight to LA.
  • What else? Again, I babble and I don't know what to say anymore....
Until next time!

6 comments:

photosandmemos said...

Thank goodness youre back safe and sound...how horible that flight must have been for you, with a little boy and a belly=)

im so happy to read something from you=) at least i know youre safe and back home...*hugs*

Tita Lou said...

Welcome home!

Shutterfairy said...

Miss you T... sure ko if you were here kuyogan ko nimo sa doc.. hu hu hu...

You are a beautiful preggers - chandelier earrings, cleavage to match, intelligent eyes.. smart.

Write everyday.

Liza said...

So sorry your trip wasn't very pleasant but the important thing is that you travel safely! Welcome back!

Patricia said...

hahahahah! somewhere over the rainbow as a cure for constipation?! now that's something i've never heard of! funny akio! =)

Mommy Blogs said...

CHEL, di gyud lalim. it was really horrible! i don't want to plan another trip that long in the very near future...

TITA LOU, thank you! home is still three hours flight away... and it's been snowing! waaah!

MAI, i wish i were there with you. i would definitely go with you. and as to being pretty, thank you for making me feel that way! gipa igat gyud ko nimo sa pictures =)

LIZ, yes thank goodness we made it safe and sound gyud!

PAT, i know ikaw ra ang mo comment ani. funny kaayo nga mao ray naka uu niya but the goal was to keep him calm. he was really in pain =(